Sunday 3 October 2010

Month 1 Ends

Well its October, and I have been in Scotland for 5 weeks and 3 days today. I haven't blogged in a while, probably because there is nothing super exciting going on since my trip to Belfast. I figured the least I could do was post pictures of the facility I am working at and pictures of my flat.
The Priory Hospital  
My Office that I share with many people
A patient room
The cafeteria with the best food ever
Group therapy room
Pictures of my flat:

Entry way, clothes hanging to dry
Living Room
Living Room, more clothes hanging to dry
Kitchen, Gas stove, washer/dryer that doesn't dry
My bedroom

1 comment:

  1. IT looks lovely! The hospital is VERY COOL, and the flat looks nice too, though the dryer that doesn't dry would be a pain. LOL

    Hope you're having a great time, miss you!!

    ReplyDelete